Saturday, January 10, 2009

muffin

everyday is a battle, a struggle to make it through, some days are even harder than the one before, and easier then the next. three years ago i thought i had the perfect life, perfect parents, perfect boyfriend, perfect friends, but three years ago is also when i realized my life was far from perfect. my parents, come to find out, were getting a divorce, my boyfriend, come to find out cheated on me and lied to me about it, which then led to him breaking my heart and breaking up with me, and my best friend became a stranger; but this much needed reality check led me to the amazing life i have now. i have a best friend who i would do anything for, she is my lifeline and my sanity, she is more than a best friend, she is my sister, my home away from home. and i have a boy, who makes me happier than i have ever been before, even happier then the last time we dated, he is what keeps me going and keeps me smiling. when i think back to how my life used to be and how it formed into the life i have now, there was a lot of pain, and tears and trials, but it was all worth it to have what i have now. i wouldn't trade it for anything. i love you muffin, we can make it through this time, lets make it last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment