Saturday, January 10, 2009

day ten

currently: January 10, 2009; day ten of this brand new year. what does this year have in store for me? this is the question i have found myself frequently asking myself lately, and it being my life, i should know what i want to happen, but oddly enough i find myself lost. i know what i don't want, but thats only half the battle. i know what choices not to make and the outcomes i do not want to occur all over again, and i know i don't want this year to be like last year, but this still leaves me lost with how this year will turn out. i guess this just shows me, once again, you can only live life one day at a time, cherishing every moment you experience and never taking anything for granted. so on day ten, i vow, for this year, to live my life like i only had one more day left, and to never regret, and love with everything i am. 2009, here i come.

No comments:

Post a Comment